Organic Cosmetic Summer School
Short Course # 2 (Of 3):
In a 1 hour Webinar, Brush Up On the Rules –
- What are the laws about “organic” labels on cosmetics?
- What do consumers expect in “organic” cosmetics?
- Do I need to be certified?
- Do I need to be registered?
- How can I label product if I am not certified?
- How do I get certified or registered? (Contact info will be provided).
- Where can I find information and ingredient resources?
- What documents should I ask for when I buy ingredients?
- Big picture concerns: GMOs? Preservatives?
- Your questions . . .
This course will supply you with the links, the lists, and the knowledge to produce “organic” products with integrity.
Sit in front of your computer, watch the presentation then call in for Q & A.
When: Sept. 14th
Time: Noon Pacific, 3 pm Eastern
Where: Your computer and phone
Cost: $30.00 (please call with cc info if you want to take this class).
How to sign up? Email: email@example.com
Once you have signed up and paid for the class we will send the log-in, the conference phone number and the power point.
This is a random picture of a fully bloomed artichoke at my local farmer’s market.