Class on GMPs, Ingredient Quality & How to Negotiate w/ Private Label Labs
If you are an Artisan or Indie Brand or Retailer, this class is for you. In it you will learn:
- How to assess the quality of the ingredients you buy and use (garbage in, garbage out…)
- How to organize yourself to meet FDA’s basic requirements
- We’ll define GMP basics (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Basic Product Testing – what do I need to do to be safe & legal?
- How to transition to a Private Label Lab. What do you need to know?
250.00 (NOHBA Members) – 300.00 for non-members
Saturday, March. 24th, 2017 – 9:30 am to 3 or 4 pm.
Beverages & Lunch will be served.
For a full course Description and/or to sign up – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org